Jun 2, 2011
What Exactly Can You Eat On The hCG Phase 3 Meal Plan
HCG Phase 3 Meal Plan Easier Than You Think
The hCG phase 3 meal plan is pretty simple but you need to follow it very closely so that you can get your body to have a new set point. That is a point at which your body will naturally resist going above. It should be noted that you can still gain weight past the set point if you over eat so the hCG phase 3 isn’t a miracle that will keep your body from ever getting fat again but it does help you keep up your weight the rest of your life
HCG Phase 3 Meal Plan
- You can eat as much as you want, but my personal advice is to not get in the habit of stuffing yourself.
- The hCG phase 3 meal plan calls for you to avoid all refined sugars, honey, molasses, dextrose, sucrose, high fructose corn syrup and corn syrup.
- Sorry no Artificial Sweeteners either. These include things like NutraSweet, Splenda, saccharine etc.
- If you go out to eat, you should still need to follow the guidelines and this means that most fast food’s are out.
- Avoid all trans fats like hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils. Just stick to natural oils like coconut, canola, or extra virgin olive oil.
- Make sure that your food doesn’t contain any nitrates.
- DO NOT continue the low-calorie diet. Many people don’t believe that they can eat things like steak and butter on the hCG diet phase 3 meal plan without gaining weight. They continue restricting their calories and their body never resets itself. They eventually end up gaining their weight back.
- Avoid breads and starches
The things that you want to do are to eat proteins like fish, chicken, turkey and other white meats. Once a week indulge in some red meat. Use natural oils and enjoy plenty of dairy products including delicious cheeses.
The most important thing to remember about the hCG phase 3 meal plan is to eat plenty of veggies and protein.
I can tell you from experience that the hCG phase 3 meal plan is really fun at first since you are just coming of the very low-calorie hCG diet phase 2 meal plan, but it will get a bit tiresome by the end of 3 weeks. Still, you need to stick with the hCG phase 3 meal plan so that your body will have a solid set point for you to go on to the hCG diet phase 4 meal plan. The hCG phase 3 meal plan sets you up for success.